Attractions Near 47 Park Street, London
Experience the local attractions near 47 Park Street for less when you buy or rent from the secondary market. GrandResidenceTimeshare.com gives you access to a wide selection of discounted 47 Park Street timeshare resale and rentals, allowing you to enjoy your London getaway that much more.
The bustle and excitement of Mayfair, London makes for a thrilling vacation for the whole family. Visit major London attractions such as museums, historical sites, local shops, and fantastic restaurants for an unforgettable experience. Check out some of the city’s hot spots and explore one of the largest cities in Europe while enjoying your quality accommodations at Marriott’s Grand Residences.
There are dozens of famous attractions in the wonderful city of London with varying histories, stories, and size: Big Ben, the House of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, and the Tower of London, just to name a few. Make sure you plan a few of the big sites into your first trip!
Where to Go
- Head to some European Football Matches for some afternoon sporting fun.
- The Tower of London is a great place to learn about history and see one of London’s most famous attractions!
- See where the Queen lives when you visit Buckingham Palace.
- Stop by the 2012 London Olympics Sites.
- Visit Carnaby Street for some world-class shopping.
- Enjoy Covent Garden, the perfect place for a quiet afternoon filled with shops and cafés.
- Stroll along the Thames to see other famous London attractions like the Westminster Bridge and Tower Bridge.
If you love history and museums, there is no better city for you than London. Choose from hundreds of London museums, big and small. Many are free, so you can enjoy the wealth of culture in this old and exciting place for little to no cost.
- British Museum: Explore exhibits of the works of man from prehistoric times to modern day. See the Rosetta Stone, mummies, and more.
- Imperial War Museum: Learn about those who lived, fought, and died from the first World War until today.
- Museum of London: The world’s largest museum boasts historic objects and exhibitions which relay the story of London’s past. Enjoy exhibits of prehistoric London, Roman rule, and medieval London.
- Natural History Museum: Enjoy dinosaurs, rare animals, and more and enjoy the history of nature.
- Science Museum: Explore the future of space travel, the scientific advances of the last 300 years, and an Imax cinema.
Food from all over the world can be found in London – here you can have whatever you want. London dining will not disappoint, no matter your taste and preferences.
- Amaya: A chic bar and grill for Indian food when you don’t want curry
- Berners Tavern: Modern European dishes in an opulent setting with chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling framed artwork
- Cah Chi: Traditional Korean with dishes such as pa jeon, blood pudding, and pigs’ ears casseroles
- Delaunay: An elegant brasserie boasting mittel-Euorpean fare such as schnitzel, sachertorte, and strudel
- Ceviche: A seafood-lover’s haven with fish, chargrilled meat skewers, corn cakes, and more
- Dinings: Enjoy a contemporary take on Japanese cuisine
- Harwood Arms: Seasonal, local, and natural produce are used to create fantastic traditionally British food
- Hereford Road: Classic British dishes with plenty of offal and puddings
- Hoi Polloi: With a retro 50s look, this restaurant serves hearty British dishes
- Hummus Bros: A laid-back snack bar, boasting the best of the chickpea
- Koba: Classic Korean food, such as barbecued kalbi beef, stir-fried glass noodles, and pajeon pancakes
- The Ledbury: Modern European menu with friendly service and excellent food
- Medlar: French-influenced menu options with both savouries and sweets
- Momo: North African food with sour-sweet flavors, couscous, and an amazing atmosphere
- Moro: Moorish flavors from Spain, North Africa, and the Middle East, with nuts, herbs, and dried fruits
- Ottolenghi: Bold flavors from the Mediterranean, Middle East, and more
- St John: British cuisine that is well-sourced
- Zucca: Modern Italian food with simple and delicious dishes